Why You Shouldn’t Deal with Mould on Your Own
Dealing with mould on your own can be dangerous and ineffective. Here’s why it’s always best to leave mould remediation to the professionals.
It’s a Health Hazard
Being around mould can be a hazard to your health, especially if you come into contact with it or breathe it in. Industry professionals have the right protective gear to stay safe and minimize the risks of dealing with mould, including proper disposal of the toxic substance.
Home Remedies like Bleach Don’t Work
Mould requires proper, direct treatment in order to remove existing spores. Contrary to popular belief, cleaning with bleach doesn’t actually kill the mould – as soon as it’s sprayed, the mould goes into defense mode and releases spores into the air. Furthermore, wiping the mould only spreads the spores around. Even if it appears that the mould is gone, spores are likely to take root and come right back.
Achieve a Long-Term Solution
Professional cleaning services such as dry ice blasting draw out moisture from surfaces to prevent future mould issues. Future growth is inhibited by removing any matter that can support growth, resulting in a long-term solution to mould rather than a temporary fix.
Work with a Reputable Mould Remediation Expert
When evaluating providers of mould remediation services, look for a company with extensive experience and expertise in the industry. Your home or business is one of your most important assets—protect it by calling the professionals.
Wickens Dry Ice Blasting tackles the toughest jobs across Ontario, offering fire restoration, mould remediation, asbestos abatement, lead paint abatement, and more. Contact us today for a consultation or emergency service!
You Might Also Like:
Latest posts by Roger White (see all)
- Check out Our New Case Study: Toronto Condo Fire Restoration - July 15, 2019
- Check out Our New Case Study: Subway Restaurant Fire Restoration - May 14, 2019
- Check out Our New Case Study: Via Rail Fire Restoration & Prevention - March 25, 2019